THE third round of the FA Cup will mark the new year according to tradition, but first – the draw!
All the Premier League greats enter this stage of the competition, following the second round proper this weekend.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £ 10 BONUS WITH 100S OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEBTS REQUIRED (General conditions apply)
Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and last season’s finalists Chelsea will all be included in the draw, as will regular Leicester.
Leicester beat Chelsea 1-0 in a hard-fought final last May thanks to Yuri Tielemans’ sensational goal at Wembley in front of just 22,000 people.
The Foxes have proven, once again, that you don’t have to be one of the Big Six to pick up major silverware, so each team can see themselves as a potential winner of the competition. of this campaign.
And it all starts with the highly anticipated third round draw.
When is the FA Cup 3rd round draw?
- The FA Cup 2021/22 third round draw will take place on Monday December 6.
- There is no confirmed specific time yet for the draw, but it will take place during ITV’s coverage of Boreham Wood against St Alban’s City, which starts at 7.45pm UK time.
Which channel is the FA Cup 3rd round draw taking place on and can it be broadcast live?
- The FA Cup Third Round Draw will be streamed for FREE live on ITV4 in the UK.
- You can also live stream the draw from the ITV hub, which is available for download to your mobile device or tablet.
- You can also stay up to date with the draw here on SunSport with our live blog.
Which teams are in the draw?
The 20 Premier League teams and the 24 Championship teams will be in the hat for the draw on Monday.
And they will be joined by the winners of the 20 matches that will take place this weekend in the second round of the competition.
Ball numbers, however, have yet to be confirmed.
1. AFC Bornemouth
3. Aston Villa
5. Birmingham City
6. The prowlers of Blackburn
9. Brighton and Hove Albion
ten. City of Bristol
12. Cardiff City
14. Coventry City
15. Crystal Palace
16. Derby County
19. Town of Huddersfield
20. City of Hull
21. Leeds united
22. Leicester City
24. City of Luton
25. Manchester city
26. Manchester United
29. Newcastle United
30. City of Norwich
31. Nottingham Forest
32. Peterborough United
33. North End of Preston
34. Queens Park Rangers
36. Sheffield united
38. Town of Stoke
39. Swansea Town
40. Tottenham Hotspur
42. West Bromwich Albion
43. West Ham United
44. Wolverhampton Wanderers
45. Yeovil Town
46. Bristol rovers
49. Hartlepool United
50. AFC Wimbledon
51. Colchester United or Wigan Athletic
52. Leyton East
53. Cambridge United
54. Town of Mansfield
55. Town of Swindon
56. Rotherham united
57. Charlton Athletic
58. Boreham Wood or St Albans City
59. Kidderminster Harriers or FC Halifax Town
60. Town of Shrewsbury
61. City of Salford or Chesterfield
62. Rochdale or Plymouth Argyle
63. Ipswich Town or Barrow
64. Town of Harrogate
the-sun : When is the FA Cup 3rd round draw? Start time, ball numbers, FREE live stream, TV channel for Arsenal, Man Utd and all teams