Two small “non-human” bodies, displayed at the Mexican Congress last week, were subjected to CT scans and X-rays in an effort to determine their origin and confirm whether they are extraterrestrials or “not part of our terrestrial planet. evolution”, as the so-called UFO expert who presented them said.
The small humanoid-shaped specimens were presented by Jaime Maussan, who claimed they were discovered in Peruvian mines and were “about 1,000 years old, from ancient times”, on the based on a carbon analysis carried out by the National Autonomous University of Mexico. Each body, roughly comparable in size to a human newborn, has what appear to be clearly visible eyes, ears and nose.
However, online skeptics say they appear to be the same specimens included in a 2020 documentary published on the conspiracy website Gaia, which paleontology experts concluded contained a combination of human and non-human bones. humans with poorly positioned joints.
The CT scan and X-rays were carried out by José de Jesus Zalce Benitez, a forensic pathologist who was also involved in a now-debunked discovery of aliens in 2015.
Speaking at a press conference, Benitez said his analysis proved that the two specimens came from “a non-human species that presents irrefutable differences with what is described in the biology and taxonomy of the tree Darwinian of the evolution of species” and that they were “100% organic and biological”.
Therefore, he concluded: “We are faced with the paradigm of describing a new species or the possibility of accepting that there have been contacts with other beings, non-human, who have been attracted and marked in the past by various cultures around the world. “
Benitez also claimed that his investigations had proven that the bodies had not been altered after death, because if that were the case, “there would be a series of alterations that would be visible in these studios.”
Maussan and Benitez were both involved in the 2015 discovery of what some claimed at the time was an alien, but which later turned out to be a mummified human child.
Responding to the specimens’ display in Mexico last week, David Spergel, a NASA-affiliated researcher and president of the Simons Foundation, said they should be made available for independent testing.
He said: “If you have something strange, make samples available to the global scientific community and we’ll see what’s there.”
News week requested comment from the NASA press office.
On July 26, the House Oversight Committee on Congress held a hearing during which David Grusch, a former intelligence officer, claimed to have heard “reports from several current and former military and intelligence personnel esteemed and accredited” which suggested that the American government was running. a secret UFO program.
However, Ministry of Defense spokesperson Sue Gough said News week at the time, they had “uncovered no verifiable information to support claims that programs involving the possession or reverse engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or currently exist.”
A bipartisan group of lawmakers is urging House Speaker Kevin McCarthy to create a select committee with the power to subpoena witnesses to continue the UFO investigation.
USA News Gb2