Hello, trader! We start Tuesday with a breakdown of the biggest stock moves before market this morning.
Some examples of what’s behind the stock movement today are insider buying, Navy contracts, profits, etc.
Now on to those pre-scholarship scholarship movers!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: Top 10 Winners
- Green Planet Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:PLAQUE) the stock skyrockets more than 36% following an SEC filing that shows its CEO acquiring 1.32 million shares.
- Frequency electronics (NASDAQ:FEIM) Shares soar more than 21% after the announcement of an Office of Naval Research contract to develop an atomic clock.
- Zivo Biosciences (NASDAQ:ZIVO) the stock is gaining more than 17% probably on another pump and unload.
- Puxine (NYSE:NEW) stocks are up over 15% in what appears to be a short squeeze.
- NeuroBo Pharma (NASDAQ:NRBO) the stock goes up over 10% on no clear news this morning.
- iPower (NASDAQ:IPW) stocks jump more than 9% after the release of its fiscal fourth quarter results.
- Natural gas ProShares Ultra Bloomberg (NYSEARCA:BOILING) benefits from a boost of more than 8% this morning.
- Closed (NASDAQ:FAMI) the stock increases by more than 8% after winning a multi-product order to export to Israel.
- Go Go (NASDAQ:GO GO) stocks are up more than 6% after raising his long-term forecast.
- New Energy Concept (NYSEAMERICAN:GB) the stock is up more than 6%, continuing its positive movement since Monday.
10 best losers
- Paltalk (NASDAQ:PUCK) stocks take a hit of over 12% after a stock rally even yesterday.
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) the stock falls more than 11% after rising on Monday.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stocks fall more than 10% pre-market.
- Ziopharm Oncology (NASDAQ:ZIOP) the stock decreases by almost 9% after cutting more than 50% of its workforce to reduce costs.
- Red Cat Holdings (NASDAQ:RCAT) stocks are down more than 9% after yesterday winning a NASA deal to send humans to Mars.
- Spar Group (NASDAQ:SGRP) the stock is down nearly 9% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Matinas BioPharma (NYSEAMERICAN:MTNB) stocks slide over 8%, continuing yesterday’s movement.
- Logitech International (NASDAQ:LOGI) the stock loses more than 6% of its value as it continues to fall from Monday.
- Cyrene (NASDAQ:CYRN) stocks are down more than 6% after a rally yesterday.
- Aehr test systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) the stock closes our pre-stock market movements down by around 6%.
At the date of publication, William White did not hold (directly or indirectly) any position in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com Publication guidelines.
Article printed by InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/09/todays-biggest-pre-market-stock-movers-10-top-gainers-and-losers-on-tuesday-sept-28/.
© 2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC