Notion and goals
- The EQS is the first product in the Mercedes-EQ relatives to be based mostly on the modular architecture for luxurious and govt-class electric cars. It marks an vital milestone in Ambition 2039 – the path to the CO2-neutral mobility of the long term at Mercedes-Benz.
- For the initially time, a marketing and advertising marketing campaign starts at the very same time as a entire world premiere – in a uniform appear. The campaign translates the EQS’s seemingly magical fusion of know-how, style, performance and connectivity into a surreal search that troubles the fact we know. The marketing campaign breaks with conventions and is effective with a blend of abstract art and manner that stimulates visually.
“We are notably pleased to start an built-in marketing and advertising marketing campaign for the very first time synchronized at the entire world premiere of the EQS,” states Bettina Fetzer, Head of Advertising and marketing Mercedes-Benz AG. “With this amazing staging, we want to incorporate sustainable mobility with an psychological and lavish model expertise and even more strengthen the fascination for our electrical Mercedes-EQ types.”
- With the new campaign for the luxury and avant-garde leading model of the Mercedes-EQ family, the brand name builds on the visible globe of Mercedes-EQ, which was released in January with the EQA. The idea of intensive play with reflecting surfaces is ongoing and transposed into the surreal. For case in point a floating car is the visual interpretation of the message that the EQS breaks with conventions and worries the reality we know.
- The imagery is iconic, products-targeted and crystal clear. It will work with blue color tones and robust contrasts. The consequence is an abstract, stylised atmosphere that exudes a fascinatingly sensual enchantment.
Marketing campaign assert and focus on team
- The assert “This is for you, entire world” is modular in style in get to specifically handle the respective focus on group dependent on the context, medium or topic: for example “This is for you, electric pioneers”, “This is for you, techies” or “This is for you, structure icons”.
- The marketing campaign is aimed at progressive-minded folks who are generally curious about new experiences, innovation-pushed, tech-oriented and pioneers of a sustainable life style.
- Intercontinental marketing campaign with film, print, ((D)OOH), social media and TVC (Tv set business)
- Storyline TVC | “Arrival”
- In the film ‘Arrival’, the visual strategy ‘Mirror’ is ongoing, that was launched with the EQA in January, and shapes the overall look of the Mercedes-EQ manufacturer.
- In the blue campaign coloration earth, which is effective with reflective surfaces and robust contrasts, the arrival of the EQS is metaphorically staged as a floating vehicle that elegantly lands on earth. The motor vehicle and the fusion of technological innovation, design, functionality and connectivity of the EQS are staged in a play of light in a surreal globe.
- Teaser phase
- Teaser on the Mercedes-EQ and Mercedes-Benz social media channels from April 14, 2021, 00 p.m. (CEST)
- In May in Germany (international dates individually established)
- Broadcasting of the TVC (Television commercial) on tv and print ads
- Responsible for the idea, notion and implementation of the marketing campaign: antoni garage, Berlin
Production: ANORAK, Berlin
- Print content material stills
Creation: Studio Amos Fricke, Berlin
- Print hero stills
Generation: Mirror Mirror, Paris
Appealing figures, knowledge, points – about the new EQS
With the MBUX Hyperscreen, multiple displays merge seamlessly to build an outstanding curved screen band more than 141 centimetres vast. The region perceived by the occupants actions 2432.11 sq. cm.
To get to the most essential programs of MBUX, the user has to scroll by way of menu levels. That is why it is really termed a zero layer.
In 2022, a whole of 8 Mercedes-EQ electrical motor vehicle collection will presently be generated at seven places on 3 continents.
No.6 Temper Linen is the title of the fragrance composed particularly for the EQS. It bears the quantity 6 since the first electric cars ended up additional to the design assortment in 1906 with the “Mercédès Electrique” automobiles.
A lot more than 40 new inventions have found their way into EQS. In addition, 20 style and design programs safeguard the extraordinary layout of the electric powered luxurious saloon.
The “Mercedes-Benz pattern” is utilised in various areas in the EQS, for illustration, in the exterior as a exclusive variant of the Black Panel entrance or in a gentle-alloy wheel style. It is an abstracted, 3-dimensional star sample primarily based on an early trademark of the Daimler Motorengesellschaft (DMG), which was entered in the trademark registry on 9 February 1911.
The elements of the EQS produced proportionately from resource-preserving materials (recycled and renewable raw resources) weigh 80 kilograms.
In whole, the Mercedes me Demand network includes about 500,000 charging points, of which in excess of 200,000 are in Europe. Also included are the 336 rapid-charging stations that run completely on eco-friendly electricity. This has established up the IONITY quickly-charging network, co-established by Mercedes-Benz in 2017, on lengthy-length roads in Europe.
Alicia Keys and the earth premiere of the EQS
On April 15, 2021 Mercedes-Benz declared that they will further expand their collaborations and romance with Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter, producer and composer, Alicia Keys, as a world wide associate. Keys joined Mercedes-Benz for the entire world premiere of the highly predicted EQS. She performed a medley including her hits ‘No One’ and ‘Authors of Forever’, a tune from her newest album ALICIA.