Skip to content


Although the upcoming season of “The Bachelor” did not choose its lead, the series has unveiled a first glimpse of the 30 women who will get their love shot in season 26.

On Saturday, the official “The Bachelor” Facebook page revealed photos showing viewers which potential women could compete next season. The image collection includes the names and hometowns of a range of diverse women between the ages of 23 and 33 who have made the selection as potential candidates. However, it should be noted that not all 30 women will make it on the first night.

“We’re giving you a glimpse of the women who could be in this season of The Bachelor! [rose] for who would get your first pink impression, ”the caption of the article read.

While the official identity of the upcoming Bachelor remains a secret, fans believe it’s safe enough to bet their money on “The Bachelorette” upcoming hopeful Clayton Echard. Although her season on Michelle Young’s run as the titular Bachelorette didn’t start airing until October 19, Variety previously reported that Erhard, a 28-year-old orthopedic sales rep and former college football star, had been spotted in his hometown of Missouri with a film crew. Sources told the outlet that he was indeed ABC’s next choice to be “The Bachelor.”

CHRIS HARRISON, HTE OF ‘BACHELOR’, ‘STEPPING HELP’ FOLLOWING CONTROVERSY ON RACISM

“I’m excited. I’m also very, very nervous,” Echard told a crowd gathered during the alleged shoot, according to Fox 2 Now. “I am trying to find my person.”

Regardless, some of the 30 ladies who debuted on “The Bachelor” Facebook page this weekend, as well as potentially Echard, will be the first group to appear on the show following the very public release and. very controversial from longtime franchise host Chris Harrison.

CHRIS HARRISON RECEIVED A $ 9M EXIT PAYMENT FROM ‘BACHELOR’: REPORT

Harrison had initially retired from his role as host for Season 17 of “The Bachelorette” after defending “Bachelor” contestant Rachael Kirkconnell after finding out she had attended an Antebellum-themed party before. to appear on the show.

The 24-year-old, who appeared in season 25 with Matt James, the show’s first black man, has issued a long apology after the photos reappeared. She condemned her past actions, including attending a 2018 “Old South” themed party at a plantation and dressing up in Native American costume.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

Chris Harrison on stage in the ‘The Bachelor’ season finale 2019.
(Photo by: John Fleenor via Getty Images)

Harrison appeared on Extra in an interview with former “Bachelorette” Rachel Lindsay who was the series’ first black woman. In the interview, he defended Kirkconnell, arguing times were different just three years ago. The host was the victim of a quick and immediate reaction, prompting him to apologize on his own.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“I have this amazing platform for talking about love, and yesterday I took a stand on topics I should have been better informed about. While I don’t speak for Rachael Kirkconnell, my intentions were simply to ask for grace by offering him the opportunity to speak on his own behalf, “he wrote at the time.

Jessica Napoli of Fox News contributed to this report.


Fox Gt