(WSYR-TV) — After being unplugged for two years, New York State’s largest video game-focused event, RetroGameCon, will return to Syracuse Oncenter.
There won’t be any delays in sight as the event will run from Saturday, October 8, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., through Sunday, October 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You won’t want to hit the power off switch!
RetroGameCon will include the following:
- famous comedians
- Content creators
- Competitive players
- Musical guests
- Independent game developers
- Video game sellers
- Local artists and artisans
- Video games area with 50 tables
- Exhibit of vintage interactive computers which is the largest on the east coast
- Cosplay content with cash prize
- tattoo artists
- Quiz game
- Tabletop and collectible card games
The charity that will be featured at RetroGameCon is called Extra Life, an organization that helps improve the lives of sick children at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital in Syracuse. 100% of the proceeds from an auction and raffles will go to the association during the event.
Click here for ticket information including day passes, family passes and VIP passes.