The 2021/22 Scottish Premiership matches will be published on Tuesday at 9 a.m. before what promises to be another fascinating campaign in Scotland.
The Rangers finished an unbeaten season last season as they won their 55th top title in style. Steven Gerrard is hopeful his team will wear this form in the next campaign which is set to begin in all four divisions on July 31.
Everything will change across town as Celtic start under new boss Ange Postecoglou, hoping to improve from last season, which saw them relinquish control of all Scottish silverware and finish 25 points behind their rivals Old Firm.
And we’ll know on Tuesday morning when the Australian takes on Gerrard for the first time, potentially in front of fans after last season’s games were played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Championship for Hearts and Dundee promotions mean fans across the country will be treated to plenty of derby clashes next season in Glasgow, Edinburgh and City of Discovery, where United await James McPake’s Dark Blues.
Dundee’s play-off victory over Kilmarnock has doomed them to the Championship football alongside Hamilton next season, where both sides will be intent on rebounding at the earliest opportunity.
Two-time cup winners St Johnstone will be keen to progress even further after a hugely successful year under Callum Davidson last time around, while Aberdeen and Hibernian will keep a close watch on match day before resuming their battle at the top of the league. Premiership and the race for Europe.
Tune into Sky Sports News Tuesday morning for an instant reaction to the game’s exit, including an exclusive interview with SPFL General Manager Neil Doncaster.
Scottish Premiership season 2021/22 with Sky Sports
- Up to 48 live Scottish Premiership games, including every Old Firm encounter.
- Live coverage presented by Eilidh Barbour with analysis by Kris Boyd and Andy Walker, and more.
- 24/7 coverage Sky Sports News, at skysports.com and through our Air sports social channels.
- Dedicated Scottish Premiership Highlights are broadcast weekly and free Highlights from each Scottish Premiership game on our website.
- Overview and analysis of our Scottish football podcast.