USA News

Reward for freeway shooting in California up to $400,000; DA says ‘we’re not messing around’


Authorities in Orange County, Calif., declared Sunday that the complete reward for the deadly freeway taking pictures before this month has achieved $400,000 for everyone who can offer facts that aids lead to an arrest.

Fox 11 described that the sum was declared by Orange County Supervisor Don Wagner in a tweet. He reported any information could be practical.

‘WORST Telephone Connect with OF MY LIFE’: Mom OF MIAMI BANQUET Hall Shooting Target SPEAKS OUT

“It’s possible you did not catch the precise incident, it’s possible you’ve obtained a thing that displays the suspects’ vehicle…perhaps there is one thing you noticed correct ahead of the taking pictures that gives us details. We’re inquiring the general public to go to aiden-reward.com or contact the California Highway Patrol at 714-567-6000,” he said all through a push meeting.

The shooting demise of Aiden Leos, 6, even though his mom was driving him to university on the northbound 55 Freeway in Orange, has gripped the county. Joanna Cloonan, the boy’s mom, claimed she was minimize off by a few in what appeared to be a white Volkswagen. She claimed she listened to a loud sound and her son, who was driving her, claimed, “Ow.”

He had been shot. She pulled about as quickly as she could. She called 911 and did her most effective to help save him, but he was losing a good deal of blood. He was rushed to Children’s Clinic of Orange County where by he was pronounced useless.

Todd Spitzer, the district lawyer, claimed that he needed to discuss instantly to the suspects.

GET THE FOX Information Application

“I want the two people in that movie to understand this is Orange County, not Los Angeles County or San Francisco. Eventually, I’m the one…my title is Todd Spitzer. I invested the final 32 decades putting folks like you behind bars. It is my career as a DA to seeks justice and I’m running out of patience.”



Resource website link

Back to top button