The Champions League giants face off tonight as Paris Saint-Germain host Manchester City in a huge draw in Group A.
The Premier League club started their UCL campaign with a thrilling 6-3 win over RB Leipzig, while PSG were held to a 1-1 draw by Club Brugge.
City are hoping for a tighter defense this time around as they travel to Paris to face the French side who have added some big names to their squad.
The Ligue 1 giants will seek revenge following their semi-final exit against the Premier League champions last season.
City lost to Chelsea in the final and will be desperate to do better this season as Pep Guardiola finally looks to claim European glory.
This huge tie will be live on talkSPORT tonight and here’s how you can catch all the action…
PSG v Man City: talkSPORT commentary
The Champions League Group A clash will take place on Tuesday, September 28 and start at 8 p.m.
Your host for the evening is Adrian Durham while commentary will come from Sam Matterface and former Manchester City and England defender Danny Mills.
Full coverage of the Parc des Princes will be broadcast live on talkSPORT with pre-match preparation starting at 7 p.m.
To connect to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2, click HERE for live streaming.
Here are the other ways to listen …
- Application iPhone – Download from the Apple store
- Android – Download from Google Play
- Radio – talkSPORT is available across the UK via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM
- TV – Listen to talkSPORT on your TV on the following channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Blank media: Channel 927 TNT: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Next talkSPORT comments
Tuesday, September 28
- Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester City – 8:00 p.m., Champions League – talkSPORT
- Porto v Liverpool, 8:00 p.m., Champions League – talkSPORT 2
wednesday 29 september
- Juventus v Chelsea, 8:00 p.m., Champions League – talkSPORT
- Fulham v Swansea, 7:45 p.m. Championship – talkSPORT 2
Thursday, September 30
- Legia Warsaw v Leicester – 5:45 p.m., Europa League – talkSPORT 2
Friday October 1
- Stoke v West Brom – 7:45 p.m., Championship – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
saturday 2 october
- Manchester United v Everton – 12:30 p.m., Premier League – talkSPORT EXCLUSIVE
- Coventry v Fulham – 12:30 p.m. Championship – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
- Wolves v Newcastle – 3:00 p.m., Premier League – talkSPORT 2 EXCLUSIVE
- Brighton v Arsenal – 5.30 p.m. Premier League – talkSPORT EXCLUSIVE
PSG against Man City: Team news
Ilkay Gundogan will miss City’s trip to Paris.
The German midfielder has been out since suffering a blow against Southampton earlier this month and is now ruled out until after the October international break.
Left-back Oleksandr Zinchenko is City’s only other notable absentee with a calf problem.
Lionel Messi is uncertain after receiving a blow against Lyon earlier this month, but could return against the Premier League champions.
Sergio Ramos is also uncertain as the summer signing has suffered a calf injury since the end of July.
PSG against Man City: what has been said?
Man City boss Pep Guardiola: “What happened last season was last season. They were a fantastic team and it was a close game and now they have Messi.
“With this quality, I don’t know what we can do, honestly!
“It’s a fantastic team. What about the players they have: Marquinhos, I’m a big fan of him. Hakimi, Paredes, Verratti, in particular, and the upstream players – they can play wide, narrow, middle. They combine very well and are of high quality.
“Talent cannot be stopped. We don’t put pressure on a player to stop the talent he has – we do it as a team. We know we are going to suffer – this level demands it. They are so good and you have to be able to suffer for 90 minutes.
“Controlling is so difficult. We will try to defend well when we don’t have the ball and let them run when we have it.
“They are exceptional players, everyone knows that. All of them are so good. They can combine and connect. We are looking forward to the game and we will play.