NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Spot storms will be possible on Friday with highs in the low 90’s. Sharply colder and wetter air arrives for the weekend leading to big-time weather changes.
Story continues below
- Education: PED’s solution to funding mistake could cost NM students
- Vaccines: State deals with vaccine hesitancy amid trying to reach governor’s vaccination goal
- Crime: Jose Torrez heads to prison for role in 2017 kidnapping that turned deadly
- Weather: Another hot day with chance of storms Thursday
- Sports: Diego Sanchez plans to continue in combat sports, calls out pair of fighters
Friday should be mostly sunny with highs in the lower 90s and mostly cloudy in the evening. Saturday has a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Sunday is expected to be mostly cloudy with likely chances of showers and thunderstorms in the morning.