by: John ClarkNexstar Multimedia Cable
(WTVO) — Pepsi is kicking off fall with a limited-time S’mores collection.
The soda will be available in three different flavors including toasted marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate.
- Toasted Marshmallow has a marshmallow base with layers of toasty notes to mimic a light fireside flavor.
- Graham crackers is infused with hints of honey and cinnamon to achieve the perfectly balanced graham cracker flavor profile.
- Chocolate contains dominant notes of cocoa throughout, with light hints of vanilla to create an extra creamy sweetness, mimicking a flavor of lightly melted chocolate.
The new drink variant will be available in 7.5 oz mini cans “to encourage mixing and matching your way to the perfect combo,” Pepsi said. The company offered several ways to mix drinks:
- The classic – Everyone’s favorite for a reason! Perfectly balanced, as everything should be. Start with a cold glass, add 1/3 Graham Cracker, 1/3 Chocolate and 1/3 Toasty Marshmallow.
- Marshmallow (is for) lovers – If you find yourself in front of the fire with three or even four marshmallows on a stick, this recipe is for you. Start with a cold glass, add 1/2 toasted marshmallow, 1/4 graham cracker and 1/4 chocolate.
- For the Graham – Often overlooked but always reliable, the graham cracker is more than a vehicle for chocolate and marshmallow – the notes of honey and cinnamon create the base ingredient for any s’more creation. Start with a cold glass, add 1/2 graham cracker base, 1/4 chocolate, 1/4 toasted marshmallow and top with an extra splash of graham cracker.
- The chocolate lover – For those who like to indulge in a rich, gooey s’more, pour in some chocolate…and then pour in some more! Sit back and revel in all that chocolatey goodness, marveling at this chocolatey s’more creation. Start with a cold glass, add 2/3 chocolate, 1/3 toasted marshmallow and a splash of Graham Cracker.