A massive fire broke out Thursday morning at a San Antonio truck stop, engulfing the convenience store in flames and sending a large plume of smoke into the air.
Firefighters first received a call around 5 a.m. Thursday about a fire that broke out in the kitchen of a Denny’s restaurant that is attached to a Flying J Travel Center near Interstate 10 , said San Antonio Fire Chief Charles Hood.
All customers and employees made it safely out of the building, which was destroyed by the fire, San Antonio television station KSAT reported.
KIDS PROSPER AS TEXAS GRANDMOTHER, INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER REVEALS HER BEDTIME ‘GAME’ – AND HOW GOD IS INVOLVED
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The flames quickly spread from the kitchen to the rest of the building, fueled by cooking grease and windy conditions outside, Hood said.