MANCHESTER UNITED hosts West Ham in Premier League action TODAY with the Red Devils looking to break into the top four.
Erik ten Hag’s side are currently one point behind Chelsea and Newcastle and will hope results elsewhere will also work in their favor if they are to secure the Champions League places.
After a 3-0 win over Sheriff in the Europa League, Ten Hag will be hoping to keep the momentum going.
West Ham also come into the clash after their victory in Europe, with a 1-0 victory over Sikeborg thanks to a penalty from Manuel Lanzini.
When is Man Utd vs West Ham?
- West Ham travel to Manchester on TODAY – October 30.
- The match is scheduled to kick off at 4.15pm UK time.
- Old Trafford is the venue, one of football’s most iconic stadiums, and can hold 74,310 spectators.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs West Ham showing on and can I stream it live?
- The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event.
- Coverage will begin from 3 p.m., more than an hour before kick-off.
- Sky Sports customers can also stream the game via the Sky Go app.
What’s up with the team?
Raphael Varane will miss the game and is expected to be out until the end of next month, casting doubt on his World Cup appearance.
Anthony Martial could play for the Red Devils after returning to training this week with Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Donny van de Beek.
Cristiano Ronaldo is back available after scoring against the Sheriff just days after being dropped from the squad to face Chelsea.
West Ham are likely to be without up to five of their stars, with Jarrod Bowen the latest to be injured.
Maxwel Cornet is ruled out of the clash after a setback in his recovery from a calf injury while David Moyes has confirmed that Lucas Paqueta and Craig Dawson face a race against time to be involved.
Nayef Aguerd’s summer signing may not be risky despite making his competitive debut on Thursday and looking confident after an injury early in his career with the Hammers.
Manchester United winner 7/10
West Ham win 4/1
*Odds provided by Betfair correct at time of publication