Another fight, another big payday.
This time around, it’s Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adesanya and challenger Marvin Vettori who will come out considerably richer from their UFC 263 berth. That said, both fighters enter the fight in Las Vegas in very different circumstances.
Adesanya (20-1, 15 KOs) is coming off his first career loss, a unanimous loss to Jan Blachowicz for the UFC light heavyweight title on March 6. Vettori (17-4-1), has won his last five matches: four by unanimous decision and one by submission. His last fight? A split decision loss in April 2018 to Adesanya at “UFC on Fox 29”.
Saturday’s reunion – with Adesanya’s middleweight title on the line – is a far cry from the previous reunion of these fighters. Hopefully it can be as close as the last game.
MORE: Sign Up To Watch UFC 263 PPV, Exclusively On ESPN +
Either way, look for the two fighters to bank on Saturday. Here’s how much money they could earn:
UFC 263 scholarship, cash prize
Confirmed payouts for the UFC 263 handbag will not be released until after the event. But we can use the fighters’ previous fights to guess how much they’ll win in Saturday’s event.
By Fight Streak, Adesanya made a confirmation $ 640,000 in his last fight at UFC 259, where he and Jan Blachowicz fought in the main event (he won $ 600,000 in the stock market and $ 40,000 in referral bonus). It should be noted that as a challenger to Blachowicz’s light heavyweight belt, Adesanya made less money than the champion (who made $ 1.04 million).
Fight Streak also reports that Vettori did $ 180,000 – $ 150,000 in the stock market and $ 30,000 in referral bonus – headlining at UFC Vegas 23. He was making less money than his opponent, Kevin Hollard (who was making $ 390,000).
With the UFC middleweight title on the line, it’s likely the purse and payout will look more like what Adesanya won at UFC 259. “The Last Stylebender” is expected to pull the plug. best advantage of Saturday’s game.
What is the net worth of Israel Adesanya?
The estimate changes depending on the outlet, but Adesanya’s net worth is generally estimated to be between $ 2.5 million and $ 3 million, based on confirmed payouts at UFC 259 and estimates from websites such as sportskeeda.com.
What is Marvin Vettori’s net worth?
Vettori has an estimated net worth of $ 600,000 to $ 700,000, based on his career earnings in the UFC.
UFC 263 Fight Card
- Pianni Kianzad vs. Alex Davis (female bantamweight)
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola (lightweight)
- Chase Hooper vs. Steve Peterson (featherweight)
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini (lightweight)
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier (heavyweight)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell (lightweight)
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart (light heavyweight)
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood (female flyweight)
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu (featherweight)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori (Middleweight Championship)
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno (Flyweight Championship)
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz (welterweight)
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad (welterweight)
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill, (light heavyweight)