The latest round of international fixtures is now upon us with several crucial fixtures taking place as part of Euro 2024 qualifying, as well as some intriguing friendly matches.
Betfair are offering new customers who bet £10 on any of this weekend’s international matches a £10 free bet to use on betmakers, an offer each customer can repeat up to three times and can be claimed by clicking here*.
BETFAIR- Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bet Makers (repeat three times) – CLAIM HERE*
This weekend marks the fifth and sixth rounds of Euro 2024 qualifying fixtures, with huge matches across all groups, and could even see the First Nations book their place for next summer’s Euros in Germany .
England take part in Euro qualifying on Saturday night in Poland as they take on Ukraine in a bid to secure five wins from five, before traveling to neighbors Scotland for a friendly to mark 150 years of their first official meeting.
The Scots themselves have created several surprises as they also won all four of their qualifying matches so far, including victories over Spain and Norway, and they travel to Cyprus for a qualifier ahead of their match on Tuesday against the old enemy.
Wales kick off the weekend with a first-ever encounter against South Korea in Cardiff for a friendly ahead of their trip to Latvia for the Euro qualifiers in a group where Rob Page’s men have yet to work.
Northern Ireland have won just one of their four qualifying matches so far and are looking to get their campaign back on track as they prepare for back-to-back away games against Slovenia and Kazakhstan.
Meanwhile, the Republic of Ireland will take on two of European football’s giants in the space of three days, as they take on World Cup runners-up France on Thursday in Paris, before hosting the Netherlands. Down in Dublin on Sunday night.
Matches selected for the September international break:
- France against Ireland (Thursday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Netherlands v Greece (Thursday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Slovenia vs. North Ireland (Thursday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Wales vs. South Korea (Thursday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Georgia v Spain (Friday, 5 p.m.)
- Cyprus vs. Scotland (Friday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Slovakia – Portugal (Friday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Azerbaijan – Belgium (Saturday, 2 p.m.)
- Ukraine vs. England (Saturday, 5 p.m.)
- North Macedonia v Italy (Saturday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Germany – Japan (Saturday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Kazakhstan vs. North Ireland (Sun, 2 p.m.)
- Ireland vs. Netherlands (Sun, 7:45 p.m.)
- Latvia vs. Wales (Monday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Portugal – Luxembourg (Monday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Belgium – Estonia (Tuesday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Italy v Ukraine (Tuesday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Spain v Cyprus (Tuesday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Scotland v England (Tuesday, 7:45 p.m.)
- Germany – France (Tuesday, 8 p.m.)
BETFAIR- Bet £10 Get £10 in Free Bet Makers – CLAIM HERE*
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payout to talkSPORT. 18+. Terms and conditions apply. begambleaware.org
Free bet offers
Claim all the best free bet offers all season
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Set time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t play if upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all UK regulated gambling sites .
*New customer offer. Place a minimum bet of £10 on Football Sportsbook with odds of min 1.5 (1/2), get £10 in Free Bet Builders. Rewards valid for 30 days. Repeat up to 3 times (max £30 in free bets). Only card deposits will be eligible. Terms and conditions apply.