The second season of Apple TV fan favorite comedy, Ted lasso, will be broadcast tomorrow, July 23 on Apple TV +. Ted lasso is one of those rare TV series beloved by fans and critics alike in its first season, a series that everyone swears you have to “watch” even though it’s exclusive to a premium streaming service that a lot of people do. do not have. But if you’re one of the few people who has a PlayStation 5 in your living room, you can get a six-month free trial of Apple TV + and catch up on the series starting today.
According to the PlayStation website, the Apple TV + promotional offer is valid for new and existing Apple TV + subscribers. The free subscription must be claimed through the Apple TV app on PlayStation 5, but you’re free to watch on any Apple TV-supported device once your account is signed up for the free trial. Note that once the six months have elapsed, you will be charged $ 5 per month to keep your subscription active.
That’s a pretty cool perk for PS5 owners, but since the new console is still hard to find in stock, few users will be able to claim the deal just yet. Fortunately, the offer is valid until July 22, 2022, which gives you a full year to find a PS5 and sign up for the six-month fr.Apple TV + test.
If you’re already using Apple TV on PS5, just sign in to the app on PS5 and the free six months will be automatically credited to your account. However, if you’re not using Apple TV on PS5, we’ll walk you through the steps to get that half a year of Apple TV + free.
- Create an Apple ID account if you don’t already have one. You can quickly install one here.
- Turn on your PS5. From the Home screen, scroll to “Media” tongue.
- Highlight the “All applications” square, then scroll down and select Apple TV from the list.
- On the Apple TV app page, select “Download.”
- Wait for the download to complete, then open Apple TV + application.
- To select “Start browsing”, then configure the application’s data sharing preferences.
- To select “Get six months free” then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Once you’re signed in, you can start streaming to your PS5 right away, or you can sign in to Apple TV on other devices and watch there instead.