ABILENE, TX (KTAB/KRBC) – Cash rewards are offered for information leading to the arrest of seven suspects wanted for various crimes in Abilene.
The police are looking for these suspects for the following offences:
- Jerry Lynn Meeks– Aggravated assault
- Joseph-William Penny – Possession of methamphetamine
- Corvin Glove – Lethal driving
- Johnathan Turnbull– Aggravated theft
- Tiffani La Gloria Greene – Indecency to child
- Dayshaun Jaquan Henry – Child sexual abuse, non-registration
- Myram Dabney (featured) – Serious child sexual abuse
Anyone with information about these suspects is asked to call Abilene CrimeStoppers at (325) 676-8477.
CrimeStoppers is offering cash rewards of $500 for information that leads to the capture of one of the suspects, and a cash reward of $1,000 for information that leads to the capture of the featured fugitive.
Cash rewards will only be given if the information is received during the week their snaps air on “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals.”
“Abilene’s Wanted Criminals” is a police-run social media segment that will highlight wanted suspects from across the city each week.
Episodes will be posted on the Abilene Police Department YouTube page or APD’s PIO youtube page.