Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.
World News

Buffalo Ridge Apartment catches fire, dog rescued by neighbors


ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A structure fire started at Buffalo Ridge Apartments with no one home tonight.

The Abilene Fire Department received a call around 6:55 p.m. about a structure fire at Buffalo Ridge Apartments. Upon arrival, the AFD saw that the owner of the house was not at home and immediately evacuated the neighbors. Sprinklers were on and helped put out the fire. Neighboring homes were not affected by the fire.

Neighbors worked to rescue a dog from the apartment, which is now safe. An Abilene firefighter told KTAB/KRBC that the cause of the fire was most likely the stove or oven.

BigCountryHomepage will be updated as new information becomes available.

bigcountryhomepage

Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button