The Krishna Janmashtami festival will be celebrated on August 18 and will continue until Friday August 19 this year.
Janmashtami is one of India’s most popular festivals celebrated to mark the birthday of Lord Krishna, the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. It is one of the most auspicious Hindu festivals and is celebrated with great fervor all over the world. The Krishna Janmashtami, ‘Dahi Handi’ is organized at various places along with several other events. Janmashtami is the day to share messages and wishes of love, faith and happiness.
Here are some quotes, messages and wishes that you can share with your friends, family and loved ones on Janmashtami:
1. May Lord Krishna come to you and take away all your makhan mishri with all your cares and sorrows. Happy Janmashtami!
2. “Wherever there is Krishna, the master of all mystics and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power and morality. — The Bhagavad Gita
3. May the Natkhat Nandlal always give you many reasons to be happy. Happy Janmashtami everyone!
4. I pray to Lord Krishna to always shower you with his best blessings and give you the strength to follow the right path in life. Happy Janmashtami!
5. This Krishna Janmashtami, eliminate the Kansa within you, to restore Dharma. May only kindness prevail. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to you and your family!
6. May Krishna Janmashtami celebrations fill our hearts with hope, peace and happiness. Sending our best wishes for Krishna Janmashtami to all.
seven. May Murli Manohar continue to bestow health and prosperity on your family, and may you always find peace. Happy Janmashtami!
8. As long as we have Kanha in our hearts, we have nothing to fear. Happy Janmashtami everyone!
First post: STI