breaking news The United States has added 5 Chinese companies to its trade blacklist
The United States has added five Xinjiang-based subsidiaries of Chinese surveillance giant Hikvision to its “entity list”.
US Commerce Depot cites human rights concerns for adding the companies:
- Luopu Haishi Dingxin Electronic Technology
- Moyu Haishi Electronic Technology
- Pishan Haishi Yong’an Electronic Technology
- Urumqi Haishi Xin’an Electronic Technology
- Electronic Technology Yutian Haishi Meitian
Hikvision Digital Technology is a state-owned Chinese manufacturer that supplies surveillance cameras used in the far northwest of China.
News via South China Morning Post (may be closed)
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.