That is the result through a Reuters poll.
- Home prices are expected to fall 1.0% in the first half of 2022
- Real estate investment in the first half of 2022 will fall 3.0%
- Lawmakers will stick largely to strict housing restrictions, but will make some adjustments
- Property tax pilot plan to introduce in 2022
The quoted analysts say declines are expected due to:
- adjusted installments on home loans
- you worry about a property tax
- weak demand
Invest in yourself. See our forex education center.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.