ALBUQUERQUE, NM (KRQE) – Violent crime detectives from the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office are looking for a man involved in several armed robberies. Officials say the man threatened employees with a gun while demanding money from the registry.
The story continues below
- Politics: New Mexico Supreme Court: Gas stations can be held liable for selling fuel to impaired drivers
- Trend: Golden Crown Panaderia receives backlash on Facebook posts
- COVID: Vax 2 the Max Sweepstakes: Third round of the draw winners
- Criminality: $ 15,000 to $ 20,000 of items stolen from a visiting dance group in Albuquerque
- Don’t miss: Several agencies performing arroyo aquatic rescues in Albuquerque
The suspect is described as being in his 30s, between 5’9 “and 5’11” tall with black hair and brown eyes. If you recognize him, call Crime Stoppers at 505-843-STOP. Anonymous photos / videos can also be submitted to p3tips.com/531.